Obligatory Unspecific Details About Myself Section

My photo
I'm 34. I have one husband, one tiny human, one giant dog, a crazy group of friends, and a whole lotta time on my hands.

Sunday, February 12, 2017

Life, Interrupted

Hey folks!

So, Husband and I have both been down with what most people would call a cold, but I call the plague, for several days now. One of the downsides of this, besides you know...all the downsides is that my taste buds are on strike. I've not been able to taste much of anything, but salt for days now. They are slowly starting to come back on line, but since the point of this exercise is to taste new things, we figured Roulette  was a moot point this week. Also, because I'm so tired. Like just...so tired. Anyway, hopefully we will be back next week, look for us.

You could use this break to check out past posts. Ketchup on other burgers we've done, that sort of thing. Wait, lemme just...I'll just... here:

The First Ten Burgers,
The Sound and the Curry
One Horse Open Slaw (Family Burger Roulette)
Garden of Eden (Edumb)
Bleu Is The Warmest Color
Foot Fetish/ Never Been Feta
Hit Me With Your Best Shallot
Don't Go Brocking My Heart
Sympathy for the Deviled Egg

Until next week...Keep Sizzlin'.

L xo


P.S. We went to the meat market yesterday and our favorite team of butchers (Hey if you're reading this, you guys are rock stars!) were getting into the holiday spirit in the best way they know how:

Meat Hearts

Hope you all have a wonderful Valentine's Day. -- Love, sprinkle it all around! --

P.P.S. Some friends of ours asked for a recipe for Bleu Is The Warmest Color, and they tried it this week to great success. He said he probably would just add the hot sauce directly, rather than making it a true buffalo sauce, which...would probably make a less moist bun actually. Kind of loving that other people are getting involved!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments/Questions: