Obligatory Unspecific Details About Myself Section

My photo
I'm 34. I have one husband, one tiny human, one giant dog, a crazy group of friends, and a whole lotta time on my hands.

Sunday, December 11, 2016

Skip To My Lou

Husband and I were so busy this weekend, that the idea of making a customized burger was overwhelming for us. In case you were wondering it was Christmas cookie weekend:

Cookie Explosion

I pre-made all the dough over the course of week before Thanksgiving, but we spent the entire weekend baking. We made: Monster Cookies, Oatmeal Scotchies, Brown Sugar Chocolate Chip, 'Hot' Chocolate, Peppermint Snowballs, Chocolate Snowballs, Ginger Molasses, Peanut Butter, Austrian Chocolate Balls, Caramel Snickerdoodles, Cinnamon Owls, Chai Spiced Sugar Cookies, Sugared Almonds, and Chex mix. All of them DOUBLED!

I hope you can forgive us for not doing the burger this week, but seriously...so exhausted. This allows you ample opportunity to uh...ahem...

Ketchup:

The Challenge
If Looks Could Kale
Every Breath You Tikka Masala
Texas Chainsaw Massa-Curd
Don't You Four Cheddar 'Bout Me
Jack O'Lentil
Totally Radish
Is This Your Chard
Rest In Peas
Sweaty Palms
Human Polenta-Pede

We will be back to our regularly scheduled programming next week.

L xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments/Questions: