Ketchup on Burger Roulette here: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6.
This weeks burger was a basic burger topped with rainbow chard which had been wilted and cooked with garlic, mixed with red wine vinegar, which was then topped with caramelized onions and our friend chèvre cheese.
I firmly believe that caramelized onions should be added to pretty much every burger, because they are delicious. They are pure magic. Now for the pictures:
![]() |
| My burger |
![]() |
| Husband's burger |
![]() |
| Burger with it's hat on. |
![]() |
| These burgers sure make a cute couple, much like the people who made them. |
May I now present our thoughts:
Husband: The caramelized onions really balance out the bitterness of the chard, topped off with the smoothness of the goat cheese.
7/10
Me: I wasn't completely turned off by the lettuce like thing on the burger, although like every other week, some of it was plucked off. The sweetness of the caramelized onions and the saltiness of the chèvre worked really well together, like really well. The chard cooked with garlic then mixed with the red wine vinegar made it tangy and garlicky. On one hand, I was eh at best about the chard, but over the moon about the onions and chèvre. I would have given this burger a 5/10, but because of the onions and the cheese I'm giving it:
6/10
So, I added a follow my blog thing, you just punch in your e-mail address and it will e-mail you when I post.
If you have comments or questions, feel free to leave 'em!
Until next week, Keep Sizzlin'!
L xo





No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments/Questions: