Obligatory Unspecific Details About Myself Section

My photo
I'm 34. I have one husband, one tiny human, one giant dog, a crazy group of friends, and a whole lotta time on my hands.

Sunday, October 1, 2017

It's Fun To Eat At The Rye-Mca

Hello Burgerphiles-

We are back and so is Bob's Burgers. Well, there is a new episode this evening, so that's very cool.

It's been a couple of weeks, and in case you're wondering our vacation was amazing, but being home has had it's own amazingness.

Before we get to this weeks burger, if you'd like to Ketchup you can do so here: Binge on our burgers. Feel free to comment, like, favorite, thumb up, heart, or + on any of my social media, we love to hear from everyone.

This burger...guys...this burger.



It's an all beef patty, topped with chedder cheese, brown mustard, caramelized onions, lettuce (oy) and avocado. It gave us the option to add horseradish instead of avocado, but it said if we were episode sticklers to add avocado and I like avocado, so that's what we did. But, did you guys see that? CARAMELIZED ONIONS!! They've been brewing all day and it's smells so good. Yes.

As you can imagine, I was stoked about this burger.

The burger:
Mine

Husbands


Our thoughts:

Husband: Not too strange, not to exciting, but a darn good patty melt. I don't even mind the avocado.

8/10

Me: I loved it! The burger itself was good, but the toppings were amazing. The sweetness of the caramelized onions, paired well with the sharpness of the cheddar cheese and the zing of the brown mustard. The avocado added this buttery creaminess that was just delicious. The lettuce, as usual, was useless. Which is hilarious considering I also ate a salad with dinner. Also the bread got a little bit soggy so the second half of the burger was eaten sans rye. 

9.5/10

Gatsby was on board, and got his own little mini burger...after he posed for us:

Droooooooools

This was a great burger for us to get back into the swing of things. We had an eventful weekend, so it was great to have a pretty easy burger, that didn't require 7000 special ingredients and all day cooking. Basic but fabulous.

Join us next week for our next round, until then...Keep Sizzlin'.

L xo




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments/Questions: