Due to forseen, but not fore-planned circumstances there will be no burger this week. Husband and I are in the midst of several projects.
I am working diligently on Christmas cookies because I have a friend overseas and I would like to get him a package before Christmas and the mail can not be trusted. I'll be finished today hopefully.
Also been working on Christmas cards so that they can be sent out after Thanksgiving as usual.
Husband has been working on making sure that the guest room, which we tore apart a couple of months ago is actually a room where guests can sleep...it currently is not, and my parents will be here for Thanksgiving.
We both decided that neither of us wanted to deal with searching for potentially difficult ingredients for a burger, so have elected to push PAUSE.
Now would be a great time for you to Ketchup on our previous 50 burgers. Next week, we will be back with our pre-chosen, Thanksgiving inspired burger to welcome my parents. Gobble Gobble, yo.
Until then...Keep Sizzlin'.
L xo

No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments/Questions: